"Oh God....she's still pooping...."

Friday, July 07, 2006

Nurse visit 7/7/06

Well, I went to go see the nurse practitioner lady today. I really didn't like her but I don't know why. It's a mystery. She didn't seem too . . . interested in me. . . I guess she talked a lot about herself and her kids(which are 13 and 20). I had to answer about a million questions (some of which we have already answered and should be in the file); about my folks and Frank's folks health, which hospital, family mental illness and bunch of other stuff. Then the whole other part of the exam that I so don't want to talk or think about (those females reading this will know what I'm talking about; if any guys are reading this, well ask a female -- maybe if you 're nice they will tell you... ) and then just for fun I then had to see a lab tech , who took five tubes of blood... But I got to hear the heartbeat again and that was cool... I have to go see the doctor again in two weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home