"Oh God....she's still pooping...."

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Ultrasound now with 90% more useful information

This one says girl.

Okay, this morning we had another ultrasound, and the tech said that she was 99.9% certain that we are having a little girl; so the name will be Elizabeth Caroline Holloway. In other news, based on the measurements that the tech was finding, Elizabeth is about 4.7 pounds with an average head and stomach size. The tech also thought that she could see some hair on the baby's head, but she couldn't get a perfect picture of that. The tech also said that we are still on track for the last week of December for a due date. I guess that's all I know at the minute, and I'll keep you up-to-date if I hear anything else. In other news, Elizabeth is in her first Halloween costume. Okay, I have the costume on covering her and keeping her warm, but she is a basketball. Considering the kicking she likes to do at night, I should have dressed her as a swimmer or a soccer player, but I suppose she is practicing her jump shot at 3 a.m. as all good shooters should do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home